The Participant Event Booklet for Formula North 2017 is now available. Please ensure you review this guide prior to arriving at the event. Here are a few important takeaways:
- Tentative schedule is included in this Participant Event Booklet.
- New member registrations will not be taken on-site. Please complete the Team Member Information submission procedures as highlighted on the Action Deadlines pages for Combustion and Electric categories, by May 18. This includes provision of details of all team members in attendance including provision of proof of health / travel insurance.
- Participants of teams in the Electric category are required to arrive at Early Registration on May 31 and move in their vehicles to prep for accumulator inspection on the morning of June 1st.
- All teams who have requested for 93 Octane must bring an empty pre-approved gasoline can, at registration.
- All teams are required to bring their own projector/ screen equipment (if required) for the Presentation Event.
Download the Participant Event Booklet here. Released May 11, 2017
Please note that FN2017 shall not be accepting new registrations on-site. Additionally, it is important for all participants to have health insurance or travel insurance in order to have their registration accepted.
The deadline for submitting all participants information and insurance scans on your provided TMI Spreadsheet and Folder is Thursday, May 18. If your registered email addresses have not received access to your team’s TMI folder and spreadsheet, please contact us asap.
Email us at email@example.com for any concerns.
Click here to view the list of registered teams for Formula North 2017.
We are pleased to announce that Formula North 2016 will be taking place at the Barrie Molson Centre from June 2 to 5, 2016. This year, the event will be hosting Combustion and Electric categories.
For more details visit, the Team Info page: http://formulanorth.com/?page_id=491.
Formula North Inc. has decided to extend the registration deadline date for the Formula North 2015 competition to Thursday December 18 at 11:59pm. Teams that have not paid the fees by this date (exception for those who have already made arrangements with FN staff) will be removed off the list.
Registration spots are still available. If your team hasn’t done so already, you may submit the pre-registration form here, and our staff will forward you an invoice via Paypal.
For more questions, contact Finola at fdsouza(@)formulanorth.com.
Dates for Formula North 2015 have now been released. Please visit the Team Info page for more information on registration instructions!